About Mick Kelly
Mick is the CEO and founder of Total Fitness Systems.
Mick is a qualified personal trainer and nutritionist.
Mick is a Level 3 National Kettlebell Coach
Mick is a Level 2 Weightlifting coach
Mick is a Level 1 strength & conditioning coach under KG Elite performance
After becoming a personal trainer Mick took a particular interest in nutrition. He completed many courses in nutrition taking his education with the National Training centre.
Mick’s qualifications include
- DIP Sports and Exercise Nutrition National Training Centre
- Qualified Personal Trainer National Training Centre
- IUKL Level 3 National Kettlebell Coach
- Weightlifting Ireland Level 2 Coach
- Emotional & Binge Eating Disorder Specialist
Mick started coaching online in early 2020 and since then has won multiple awards for his social media content and for his amazing life changing results and testimonials from clients.
Company: Total Fitness Systems
Born: 1st Dec 1967 Wexford Ireland
Height: 183cm / 6 FEET
Book: Recipe Guide with over 37 Delicious Healthy recipes
- IUKL World & European Kettlebell Champion 2013
- IUKL World kettlebell Champion 2015
- Trained numerous athletes to Master of Sport rank in Kettlebell lifting
- Trained numerous athletes to Professional level in Kettlebell Sport
- Trained numerous athletes who won medals in World & European Kettlebell Championships
- Strength & Conditioning coach for Wexford Senior Hurlers
- Strength & Conditioning coach for Wexford Senior Footballers
- Strength & Conditioning coach for Wexford Ladies camogie
- Strength & Conditioning coach for numerous club teams
- Nutrition advisor with Wexford Youths Female soccer team 2019/20 season